Join the conversation and explore the new frontiers of work and technology.
Below is the recording of the first conversation:
The introduction of new technologies has disrupted and transformed job markets for centuries, most notably during the Industrial Revolution. As we prepare for the next Industrial Revolution, the International Training Centre of the ILO (ITC-ILO), the training arm of the ILO, is delighted to welcome you to our Technology@Work Dialogue Series over the next five weeks to discuss in-depth with leading global experts on how technological changes is reshaping your future of work.
The aim of the Technology@Work Dialogue Series is to broaden the global conversation on how technological innovation is transforming the world of work.
To kick start the five-week Technology@Work Dialogue Series with an engaging discussion on the ILO’s Future of Work Centenary Initiative and its key areas of work.
- Tom WAMBEKE, Programme Manager of DELTA – Sustainable Learning Solutions, ITCILO
- Morne MOSTERT, Director of Institute for Futures Research (South Africa)
Date: Tuesday, October 10
Time: 10:30 am Central European Time – Rome and South Africa Standard Time
Participation in the Dialogue Series is free. The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session where the speakers will take questions from the audience. Please, be aware that only 100 places are available, your attendance will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- ITCILO Tech@Work Blog (2017): Learn – Technology@Work MOOC
- ITCILO Tech@Work Blog (2017): Watch Live: Is AI Coming For Your Job? – A Leadership Dialogue @ McGill University
- ITCILO Tech@Work Blog (2017): Watch Live: The Future of Data for Decent Work – Shifting Mindsets Session
- ITCILO Tech@Work Blog (2017): Global Digital Divide & Solutions in 6 Graphics
- ITCILO Tech@Work Blog (2017): Reframing the Debate – Part II
- ITCILO Tech@Work Blog (2017): The Emerging Risks of Our Digital Future – Part III
- ITCILO Tech@Work Blog (2017): Can We Turn the Digital Revolution into a Development Revolution?